Tuesday, March 10, 2009♥
Written at; Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hello, again ...
Yes, it's your FT once again. I know, you guys are tired of seeing my posts all the time on this blog. Well, I'm waiting for your posts...so in the meantime I settle things with y'all here in case it gets too busy in school and I don't get to see y'all.
This post is with regards to the class tee. I believe the people in-charge of the tee design must be baffled at how to proceed or continue with the project. Here's a little help and headstart for you people who are still whracking your brains trying to figure it out. What I have is a blank tee template for you to work on. I am going to to it this way now...whoever has a design in mind and would like to contribute can feel free to print this off the class blog (in school or at home) and use the template to draw/sketch your design.
You may also like to color it to show me what colors you prefer you designs/tee to be in. Then when all is done, submit to me. I'm expecting to get a handful of different designs, and I will choose the best out of it, with the help/vote of the class because I will put these designs up on the noice board for you to admire and choose (for at least 1 week), before we pin-down on the desired design. Cool? Set?
Steps:
Save the above picture on desktop (save as ... )
U can either print straight away... OR
open PowerPoint ... on the blank slide, you right click and choose Background
Bring down the drop-down bar in 'background' and got to fill effects
Click on the Pictures tab and click select picture to browse for the above saved picture
Click Ok and you will see the picture appear as backgroun of your slide
Finally, print as a slide so that the whole page/paper is taken up by the tee template
NOTE: Make sure your template is printed large enough for me to see the intricate designs...I suggest you cover the entire piece of paper ...
So...get going 1E4, let's see whose design is the winning design. You may work individually or as a group. Thank You So Much!
Peace,
Miss I. Wong
Labels: Class Matters