<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8659688638023962083?origin\x3dhttp://extraordinary-efour.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥BLOGGER-




You're currently viewing :
http://www.extraordinary-efour.bs.com/

This blog belongs to class two/efour.
Strictly no ripping, no vulgarities & no spamming.

Tags that are irrelevant will simply be deleted :D
Important notices will be placed here,
And discussions can be held here as well.


1 song playing. Lastly, Enjoy ;)


♥THE EFOURIANS :D-
ABEL LOK WEI HOW
ALICE YAP JIA WEN
CHARMANE CHOY
CHIA WEI LING
CHONG ZHI HAO
CHUA YUE XUAN FAVIAN
FOO SHI KAI RYAN
GOH JIAN HAO
GOH QIAN PING
HUNG LING JING
HYKAL GHIFFARI OTHMAN SYAH
JUDITH LIM LI JUAN
KYAW ZAW LWIN HTUT OO LWIN
LIM CHUN LEI
LIM GUO YAO BRANDON
MEDALLA JEREMIAH JOHN
MELVIN WONG YONG HONG
MUHAMMAD ADAM B MOHAMAD AMIN
MUHAMMAD AMIR B OSMAN
NAOMI NEO WEN SAN
NATASYA SALLY KOK
NG SI LING
NG XIN YI
NIVASHINI RACUPATHY
NUR AISYAH BTE MUHAMMAD ISHA
RANISHKA YOGARAJ DEMELO
ROSSALINAWATI BTE ROSLAND
SAMUEL GUO ZHENEN
SARAH QUEK YU MIN
SEBASTIAN WONG CHEE QIAN
SOPHIE TEO JIA XIN
SYAIFUL FAHMI B MOHAMAD SAAD
TAI WEI QI, CHERLYN
TAN ENG SHAN, AGNES
TAN KIAN WEE
TEO TZE YEE, AMELIA
TRIXY AW QI EN
YEO BING CHANG
YEO KE WEN SAMANTHA
YONG JIN JIN
ZOEL ONG HUI MIN

♥TEACHERS
Form teacher/L_GE: Miss Isabel Wong
Subject teachers:
Miss Ong Sin Yee.(L_HI)
Miss/Mr LuYan/Wu/Jiang/Chang (CL)
Miss Sherlyn Chew (SC)
Mr Barry Stockton (LIT/ENG)
Mr Lee Kwee Wei (EM)
Ms Lee Lay Har (MU)
Mr Edwin Cho (PE)
Mrs Edith Milesi (L_ART)
Mr Raj Kumar (D&T)
Mdm Siti Hawa (HE)

Teachers are loved ,

♥Important Notices-

Dates;Events;Tests
19Jan - Class Photo-Taking.


Upcoming Common Tests-
. Currently, none.


♥Dematerialize
DMSS

♥Gratitude
Done by : NaomiNeo.
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
March 2010


Monday, March 9, 2009♥
Written at; Monday, March 09, 2009

Dear 1E4-ians,

Some matters to settle with the class before we start the ball rolling on this board.


Remember: We must respect each and every one's opinions and suggestions. With that there shouldn't be any vulgarity or disrespectful comments about anything under the sun in this class blog. Please keep that in mind as we create this fun-loving online community of sharing. Thank You very much.


Now, let's move on...


  1. I'm still eagerly waiting for the class-tee design to be settled and passed to me on at least drawing block/scrap book paper (blank white paper also acceptable). I will need to also know the color of the tee. NOTE: As a class tee, I think it is better for it to include every one's name on the tee (suggestion: at the back). Other than that, individuality in the front is acceptable (e.g. register number? name? etc.).
  2. As I was absent today, I believe the class has yet to submit what was set to be submitted to me a.k.a. Edusave Forms and other miscellaneous forms that the class still owe me. Chairpersons in-charge please see to it that it is done soon. WRITE DOWN NAMES of those who still haven't submit and pass it to either Me or Mdm Siti so we can chase after them effectively. Let's work with each other to make this collecting of form issue more enjoyable okay?
  3. NoticeBoard: It still looks quite sad. Want a change? Want to add things to it? Want to take away things on it? I am open to suggestions, still.

Okie, I think so far...this is what I need to address. I'll cya'all tomorrow if I cya'all. Please do take the opportunity to enjoy the up-and-coming learning week where you'll be involved and engaged in many activities that i believe you all are so going to enjoy because these aren't normal lessons. So 1E4-ians...sit back and relax for this last week of the term before you go off for your 1-week (only) break *laffs*

NOTE: I'd also like to meet up with all class committee members starting with everyone other than the chairpersons. Then I'll meet the chairpersons one person at a time. Please do come prepared if you have something to inform me or want to bring up about the class. Thank You. I'll inform you guys during assembly when I need to meet u. It'll most likely be 10min during recess if you don't mind. Thank You =)

Have Fun and Take Care!

Peace,

Miss I. Wong

Labels: