Tuesday, March 10, 2009♥
Written at; Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Morning Class,
As Miss Wong was somewhat bored after all the working this morning, I decided to play around the blog and tweak some details here and there. To my horror, however, I realised that I have tweaked a little too much and I believe I have ruined some settings of this class blog, if you haven't already noticed.
So, as a task to the maker of this Blog - Naomi (haven't thanked you enough for going through all the trouble for this blog), please see to it that the problems are fixed. You can change the whole design/layout of the blog or you can get the original layout/design again, so long as the whole thing is fixed. Thank You! I'm terribly sorry for this ... I'll add on things after you've changed everything back to its original state. =)
The class photo will be scanned and uploaded as soon as the school gives me a copy of it because the sample has been returned to the school for clarification and checking. To those who have purchased the class photo, be patient, it will come in time.
Well Well, seems like there isn't much to say to ya'all...I'll cya when I cya in school. Girls of 1E4, you need to change your usual gathering point, I see you every morning as I alight ... it's getting boring! *laughs* Just Kidding. Just don't get hurt or get into any trouble at where you are sitting every morning a'rite.
A'rite, you people do whatever you are comfy with, as long as you remember to gather in 1 line at the usual allocated area for the class in the parade square before the DM calls for everyone to gather and rise for the flag raising. Thank You Ya'all! =)
Oh Yes! Hope you had fun for your Math Common Test! =) All the Best!
Peaceful Vibes,
Miss I. Wong
Labels: Daily Vibes