Friday, May 1, 2009♥
Written at; Friday, May 01, 2009
Dear 1-e-4ians,
Please be reminded that there will be temperature taking on Monday, 4th May 2009. If nothing goes wrong, I think you people should go straight to the classroom for morning assembly and we will take the pledge and sing the anthem in the classroom. Thank You.
On a lighter note, I hope you people are studying hard for the exams. But don't forget to take time out to relax and have some fun too. It was great seeing most of you putting in effort during the exams. Keep it up.
Be reminded that lesson are as usual for the days w/o any papers, so please continue to bring books/notes/files according to the timetable on those days. Please also continue to bring all books/notes/files home after school and keep your desks empty and light. It's much more easier for people to move and transform into groups when desks are empty of books. Thank You so Much!
And please do remember, we are a class, update each other of what is happening and what needs to be noted etc. Try and help each other and we will all be happier people in school.
So far, we have a few late-comers, so being school of the mth/term may be quite unlikely, though there is still hope if we keep this number down. Thank you so much for the past few months for being on-time. I haven't said enough of thank yous to you people, I know, but I really appreciate the effort from you guys.
Let's try and better ourselves for the days ahead and start afresh when school re-opens again, alright? In the mean time, stay true to yourselves, bear with me for a while longer, and remember to always have fun but know what is right from young, grow up people.
Peace,
Miss Wong