You're currently viewing : http://www.extraordinary-efour.bs.com/
This blog belongs to class two/efour.
Strictly no ripping, no vulgarities & no spamming.
Tags that are irrelevant will simply be deleted :D
Important notices will be placed here,
And discussions can be held here as well.
1 song playing.
Lastly, Enjoy ;)
♥THE EFOURIANS :D-
♥TEACHERS
Form teacher/L_GE: Miss Isabel Wong
Subject teachers:
Miss Ong Sin Yee.(L_HI)
Miss/Mr LuYan/Wu/Jiang/Chang (CL)
Miss Sherlyn Chew (SC)
Mr Barry Stockton (LIT/ENG)
Mr Lee Kwee Wei (EM)
Ms Lee Lay Har (MU)
Mr Edwin Cho (PE)
Mrs Edith Milesi (L_ART)
Mr Raj Kumar (D&T)
Mdm Siti Hawa (HE)
Dear 1E4-ians , Brandon here, I just want to say that I know I've not been a really good chairman and I really want to change my attitude so that all of you will like me better.. so I'm here to apologise to ALL of you. Melvin,Sorry bro for like disturbing you that day can forgive me? Samuel,Thanks for helping me control the class better! Sophie, You've helped the class so much this Year , Thank you! Sarah, I don't really know what to say to You but I think You've done a better job for the class diary than I did! Whole Class, EOY is coming so please revise Your work often so that next year we will become 2E4-ians!! Okay, I think I've said Enough...thanks for reading.